FOREDOM® K5240 WOODCARVING SET. Foredom's most popular and best motor for light use. Components:
1. Series SR Motor:
The 1/6 hp, ball bearing, hang-up style M.SR runs in forward and reverse at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. The motor is covered by a 2-year warranty. It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging, and Foredom's standard key-tip inner shaft and outer sheath for connecting to any of Foredom's or MASTERCARVER® interchangeable handpieces.
2. Model C.FCT foot operated speed control. It has solid state electronics and comes in a heavy duty plastic housing with an extra wide design.
3. H.44T Handpiece: This collet style handpiece is popular among woodcarvers as it accommodates larger accessories with shank diameters up to 1/4". It comes with 3/32", 1/8" and 1/4" collets.
4. AKWK53 Accessory Kit 27-pc. assortment with 3/32", 1/8" and 1/4" shank accessories. It includes: ScotchBrite Radial Bristle Discs, Purple Ceramic Sanding Bands and Discs, Typhoon Burs, V Stones, CeramCut Blue Stones, and more.
5. Fur, Feathers, and Fins: 3-disc DVD set with in-depth instruction for beginning woodcarvers as well as detailed tips for more advanced power woodcarvers who want to enhance their technique. In over 3-hours of video material, Frank Russell talks you through the set up of his work space, the tools he uses, safety concerns and more. Features carving: A Cotton Tail Rabbit, Mallard Drake Duck, and Small Mouth Bass.
6. Flexible shaft grease. Note: Foredom does not include a printed manual. However, a link to an online manual is provided.
795000 FOREDOM KIT K5240